Brush Strokes With Lesley - Fun for all ages!
My Blog

Colourless Blenders

I won't endorse a particular brand on my blog I will make recommendations from time to time.

In a recent coloured pencil workshop that I delivered we were discussing colourless blenders.  Some students were wondering if they really did make that big of a difference to the drawings.

I usually take photos every step of the way with a painting and had never done so with a drawing, not sure why that is.  Perhaps because when you get to a certain point you need to let a painting dry and you don't have to do that with a drawing.

In any event I have been working on a coloured pencil drawing for a set of assignments through the London Art College. I decided to take a picture before and after using the colourless blender and post them for you to see.

I'll post the final product once completed.

Before using the blender:    After using the blender:

8 Comments to Colourless Blenders:

Comments RSS
rush essay review on May-25-18 2:25 AM
One of the struggle of being an artist is choosing his or her medium for the art that he or she will be making. The list choices for art materials are really overwhelming. Other people are improvising the materials that they'll be using. Some prefer to stick on a single art medium, and thus become their trademarks. While other artists are so versatile, they can use a lot of media, without risking the quality of their artworks and crafts.
Reply to comment

amsterdam tours on May-28-18 8:54 AM
It’s an awesome article. I could find more contented matter in the post. It’s my pleasure to see the post .I feel so delightful while reading the article. It’s really informative. You can make the post much better if you add some more content in the article. Thanks for sharing the post. Keep sharing the updated posts.
Reply to comment

godaddy 1$ hosting on July-07-18 7:12 AM
In a recent coloured pencil workshop that I delivered we were discussing colourless blenders. Some students were wondering if they really did make that big of a difference to the drawings. Excellent Blog!
Reply to comment

Luxury gmt master ii watches< on July-12-18 12:20 AM
You can be sure that you will only get the best online Luxury watches . Remember that buying Luxury gmt master ii watches , Luxury milgauss watches is very similar to buying any other type
Reply to comment

qwe on July-23-18 12:04 AM
qwe
Reply to comment

Check Cashing chicago on July-27-18 4:16 AM
Today, getting the money for checks just requires a couple of minutes of self-benefit from intuitive registration booths.
Reply to comment

assignment writing help on September-03-18 5:22 AM
Writing with style and getting good compliments on the article is quite hard, to be honest.But you've done it so calmly and with so cool feeling and you've nailed the job. This article is possessed with style and I am giving good compliment. Best!
Reply to comment